• small
  • medium
  • large
Share this pageShare this page
 

Myanmar

DESTINATION

Myanmar has an area of approximately 680,000 square kilometers (roughly 1.8 times the size of Japan) and a population of roughly 62,420,000 (2011). Roughly 90% of its citizens are Buddhist. Roughly 70% of the people of Myanmar are ethnic Bamars. A variety of different minority groups accounts for the remaining 30%. Most of Buddhists in Myanmar practice a form of Buddhism known as Hinayana Buddhism. Buddhist pagodas can be found throughout the country. Caution: In addition to the official exchange rate described below, there is also a ‘prevailing exchange rate’.

CASE STUDY

  • myanmar_collage

    European Group, Myanmar + China

    TOUR DATE:Nov. 2015

    No. of the guests: 30 guests

    We arranged the poolside party for the European Leisure Group. They really enjoyed Myanmar & China.

CONTACT US

  • MYANMAR POLESTAR TRAVELS & TOURS

    Address:Room 508, 5th Floor, La Pyayt Wun Plaza, #37,
    Alan Pya Pagoda Road, Dagon Township 11191, Yangon,
    MYANMAR.

    Tel:95-1-255-638

    Mail:myanmar-pst@toureast.net